Registration, refreshments and networking
Careers education in England: Where are we? Where are we going?
- Providing you an update on the current status of careers services and evaluating the challenges facing Careers Leaders in the current climate.
An update on Careers Services in England and the support for Careers Leaders
Providing careers advice in uncertain times
- A discussion on overcoming key challenges in the sector.
- Techniques for providing effective support for students
- Practical tips and tools to adapt your strategic careers plans
Delivering an exceptional careers service across the UK
- Presented by careers service providers from across the country this panel will give you an insight into different approaches to careers provision which you can implement in your own organisation.
Lunch and networking
Delivering clear, structured and tailored advice with a changing job market
- This session will look at the tools you need to design and provide flexible careers development schemes to maximize the support individuals receive in a changing job market.
Exploring alternative pathways in uncertain times
- With the current guidelines on face to face contact restricting the operations of many industries this session will explore the impact on T-Levels and Apprenticeships across the country. Hear an update on the current approach and take back a clear understanding of how to approach these topics with prospective students.
Careers services in 2030
- As we continue to understand the long-term implications of our current situation how can you future proof your advice to ensure relevancy to the individual? This final session will reflect on the topics covered in through the lens of sustainability
Chair's closing remarks
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice